Friday, September 24, 2010

365 Project

I've been thinking of doing this for awhile. For those that don't know what it is, basically you take one picture a day for a year. I wanted to start it a little earlier, but as you know, husband unit threw a wrench into our plans. (He is feeling better, by the way hehe.)

So I started this yesterday - The first day of my seventh year of marriage. The 22nd was our anniversary. I figure it was a good time to start, not to mention, I'm hoping this year will be better and smoother for us.

And now for my picture. This is my "desk" of sorts at the in-laws house. It's basically the dinning room table. Since my laptop has been where I've spent a lot of my time this vacation between researching medical terms I'd never heard before and keeping myself sane, it's a fitting first look into my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment