Monday, June 28, 2010

Living up to my last name...

For the last week or so, I've been sucked into a new game. (I know...total shocker! lol) I haven't gotten to write much (aka none), and needless to say, I've been moody. Maybe time to get back into some daily writing to keep myself sane! Not to mention, I'm starting to loose control of my "compartmentalizing" of things with the husband unit gone. Aka - Focusing WAY to freaking much on the Calendar. Did I mention those are evil little things when you realize just how long it's been since you've hugged, kissed, and even talked to your husband on the phone? My parent's watching the news doesn't help much, but thankfully, I can tune that out.

I'm ready for June to be done with. It's been a month. So here I sit, listening to some of my "moody" day music - Evanescence. Days like this, I can't listen to the music that makes me think of Ryan. I'll end up in a slobbering pile of goo. (I'll probably still add in a song or two there tonight cause I'm a glutton for punishment some days.)

To keep up a theme I seem to have started...here are a few of my favorite songs by Evanescence:

This is Bring Me To Life. I think this was the first song from them that hooked me. I think it was on the Daredevil soundtrack?



Call Me When You're Sober - I just like the song, and the video concept. Ryan would call it my artsie fartsie side kicking in. hehe



My Immortal - This song has always just touched me for some reason. The video being in black and white has strengthened that.

No comments:

Post a Comment